Jen has 10+ years in design agency experience. Her past clients have included Amway, Babies R Us, 24hr Fitness, P&G, Golfsmith and Ultra Diamonds.
After paying her dues and working the grind, it was time to take all of that well-earned knowledge and strike out on her own in 2011.
Since then, her goals have been this:
- To create great design that businesses can afford.
- To help businesses walk the walk of bigger brands by looking just as good or BETTER than them.
- To be a great communicator and not leave people in the dark wondering where their designer went.
- To design websites that are UNIQUE to that brand. Templates are boring and everyone has them. Why be Vanilla? Are you Vanilla? Is your brand Vanilla? Of course not. So don't settle for anything less then great.
- To be honest, to the point and give you the facts without all the fluff. Do you ever feel like agencies are just talking a big game and puffing and their chests? Trust me. They are. I've worked there, I've done that. When you pay an agency you are paying for the whole Team. When you work with a freelancer you are paying for one person, hence a huge savings.
Jen is not only a web designer, but also a graphic designer offering logo design, package design, tradeshow booths, brochures and more! Check out her graphic design website here.
Jen Chapman is a freelance graphic designer, website designer, packaging designer and branding expert based in Phoenix Arizona. ©2017 Jen Chapman Creative